Our Business Advice and Business Management service includes the entire accounting process…
Services that are in real time, accurate and completely transparent . . .
Giving you time to do what you best at . . . making money . . .
and oh, by the way . . . we help you keep what you earn with solid Tax Planning strategies that you can implement straight away.
- We pay your bills.
- We manage your cash flow.
- We keep your books in QuickBooks Online so you always have access.
- We can use other apps to assist you with special projects.
- We can function as a Bookkeeper, Controller or CFO, depending on your budget and needs.
10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Desk Top and QuickBooks On line (QBO) are the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks Online.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business. By using our cloud accounting solution, all of your bookkeeping applications are accessible to you anytime, day or night and on any device – computer, tablet, or smartphone. Through a private login, you can review, print, and organize all your important financial documents with the click of a mouse.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks.